Strap in and blast off! The Starfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a bold science-fantasy explorer, investigating the mysteries of a weird and magical universe as part of a starship crew. Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of alien temples? Strap on rune-enhanced armor and a laser rifle to battle undead empires in fleets of bone ships, or defend colonists from a swarm of ravenous monsters? Maybe you’ll hack into the mainframe of a god-run corporation, or search the stars for clues to the secret history of the universe or brand new planets to explore. Whether you’re making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you’ll need each other.
This massive 560-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more—everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master! The next great adventure in science-fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and the Starfinder Core Rulebook is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure amid the stars!
The Starfinder Core Rulebook includes:
• All player and Game Master rules in a single volume.
• Complete rules for science-fantasy races like logical androids, telepathic lashunta, ysoki ratfolk, and more—plus all of the classic fantasy races of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
• 7 new science-fantasy classes, from the spellhacking technomancer to the starship mechanic with a remote-controlled robot. Will you be a heavily armored soldier, a charismatic envoy, a stealthy operative, an occult mystic, or the cosmically attuned solarian, who calls forth strange powers and shapes energy weapons from stars and black holes?
• A detailed overview of Starfinder’s core setting, including the planets of the Pact Worlds, their gods, major factions and threats, and more.
• Complete rules for starship combat, as well as for building and customizing your starship.
• Hundreds of science-fantasy weapons, armors, and items, both magical and technological, from plasma cannons and holy power armor to enchanted swords and cybernetic implants.
• Hundreds of spells to let your mystic or technomancer tap into esoteric energies and rewrite the laws of physics.
• Rules for alien environments, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons, and everything else you need to craft exciting adventures.
• Advice on converting Pathfinder RPG content to Starfinder, and vice-versa.
• And much, much more!
• Starfinder is Paizo’s second major roleplaying game, following up the phenomenal success of the game-changing Pathfinder RPG. This comprehensive hardcover rulebook is necessary to play, making it a must-purchase volume for all Starfinder players!
• Rules developed as an extension of the popular Pathfinder RPG. If you know how to play Pathfinder, you already understand most of the core concepts of Starfinder.
Writer: James L. Sutter, Robert G. McCreary, Owen K.C. Stephens, Jason Keeley, and Amanda Hamon-Kunz
Size: 8.5 x 11
Page Count: 560
Format: Hardcover, full color
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Cancellation is available any time within 3 days of order in most cases.
We ship using Etsy calculated shipping for most physical items, which ensures that multiple items can be readily combined without problems. We tend to ship at least once per business week, or more often during high order volume periods.
Contact us directly before purchase if you require expedited shipping as availability may vary. (We regularly have conventions and events out of town and may not be able to immediately ship all items. Likewise, items marked as requiring additional shipment time generally cannot be expedited.)
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No refunds will be made on digital downloads. You will receive a download notification email from Etsy, separate from any transaction notification emails you may receive from Etsy or Paypal. Once you have paid for digital download access, you can use the Instant Download option on a listing to redownload it, or go to Purchases and Reviews and click the Download Files option next to your order. Please note that the Etsy app is not compatible with digital downloads at this time; sign in via your mobile browser or computer to download these purchases.
For custom orders, preview picture(s) of the order will be shown to you so you can decide if it is indeed what you wanted. Once you approve the preview and purchase the item, no refund will be issued except in cases of damage or loss.
Items shipped internationally have limited tracking capability. Please make absolutely certain that you provide accurate shipping information. We are unable to provide refunds for items that are confirmed to have reached the destination country.
You may cancel an order within 3 days of purchase if it has not already been shipped, and receive a full refund on your purchase. Cancellations beyond this point may be accepted but are not guaranteed.
Please contact us with pictures of the item's current condition and the condition of packaging. Refunds will not be processed without this information. If item is shipped insured, we will ask that you either claim the postal insurance or allow us to claim the insurance on your behalf. Damaged items not insured by the customer may be replaced, partially, or completely refunded at the discretion of the seller.
Vintage items are sold 'as is' with no refunds except in case of loss - but every effort will be made to accurately describe the item's current condition.
Wondering where Lab Arc Designs (the name) comes from? The initials of my maiden name (LAB) and my husband's name (ARC) have been used for our various ventures since we got together in 1997!
Roll 4 It Dice is our growing business for dice, miniatures, and other fandom and fun items, and has been appearing at conventions since 2015.